Thursday 4 February 2016

Introduction

Purpose of this blog

Hi, my name is Nurul Hidayah binti Ghazali. I am student from Unikl BMI and taking Diploma of Engineering Technology in Medical Electronics .
This blog is for me to write progress of my final year project which entitle " Development of Health Monitoring Shoes" with my partner, Aina afrina binti Hasram. This blog is specially dedicated for our project supervisor, Sir Mohd Syazwan Md Yid.

Introduction about project

Our project is basically to develop a shoes on wireless health monitoring system using footsteps to calculate the calories burn. The circuit used is integrated at the insole of the shoe to count the footsteps by using FSR sensor. The LCD will display information on calories burn and footsteps wirelessly via bluetooth.

1 comment: