Wednesday 18 July 2018

FYP1 : Week 1

Find supervisor


Objective : To find a supervisor that can give guidance to do final year project.



Activity : I had approached few lecturers that I think they are good guider to student. Firstly,I had started with lecturers from Medical electronics section. Unfortunately, most of them already been full quota of students to be supervise. So, I proceed to find supervisor from the electronic section. One of electronic section's lecturer that I like most is Dr. Siti Marwangi as she used to teach me last semester for subject Microprocessor. I thinks I scored that subject with flying colour because the way she teach student and guide student is excellent. So, I and few of my friends decided to approach Dr. Marwangi to be our supervisor. After we had some table talk, Dr. Wangi agreed to be my supervisor.

Conclusion : The supervisor for my final year project is Dr Siti Marwangi from electronic section. By having supervisor, I should start find possible tittle of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment