Wednesday 17 October 2018

FYP1 : Week 13

Presentation day



Objective : To do presentation of project proposal for FYP


Activity : 

Today I had accomplish presented my FYP1 presentation as it is 30% from my FYP assessment. The presentation was held at Dewan Gemilang, UniKL BMI. I was totally nervous while waiting for my turn to be assess.


There were 2 assessors that had assessed me. Picture below was taken while I waiting for my turn to be assess by those two lecturers.


Alhamdulillah everything is smooth during the presentation. I managed to counter back every question that had been asked from the assessor. I also take voice record of during the presentation as to record any suggested improvement idea from them. Here I attached link of my slideshow that I had uploaded at slideshare.net.



No comments:

Post a Comment