Wednesday 24 April 2019

FYP2 : Week 11


Final Project Exhibition
Objective : 

  • To present about the project to assessor 
  • To get recommendations for the project from others

Activity: Today the final year project exhibition was held. Some presenting their project at Dewan Gemilang while some of it (included myself) presented at lab. By 8 a.m. I went to to lab to setup and prepare for the presentation. However, there was a lecturer using that lab so I need move to another lab. Total of presenter at the lab is 6 person and I was the second presenter. I have got acquainted with the other presenter at the lab while waiting for the assessors come. At 9.30 a.m. , the first assessor, Dr. Muhammad Noor bin Nordin had arrived. After I had done explained about my project based on the poster, he did ask few technical question such as the frequency of GSM and he also give some situation and ask for the response of the device. Besides, he also give some recommendation for the project. The next assessor, Sir Mohd Syazwan bin Mohd Yid came at 11:45 p.m.. He did ask few questions and I had demonstrated the project. He also had gave some recommendations for the project.
Figure 1 Presentation to first assessor

Figure 2 Presentation to second assessor

Figure 3 Picture of me with poster


Conclusion : It just a relieved as the big day of this semester which is project exhibition day had went well. Some recommendations had gained from the assessors. I need to start write my final report of FYP2 without any hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment